Medium Canvas Saddle Bag
Item #: 05002
This is a huge saddle bag with the capacity of many rack trunks (great for road bikes without rear racks). You can pack a picnic and extra clothes while the 3-point attachment and hardwood internal support keep the load stable. You can also use the outer lashing rings to attach a jacket or your walking shoes.
This a traditional design that works best with your saddle mounted in a forward or neutral position on your seatpost. If your saddle is pushed all the way back on the seatpost, you may have some interference with your upper leg. There are various solutions to reduce this overlap including using a small wood spacer between the seatpost and bag to reduce overlap.
- Max. Dimensions: 9″L x 9″H x 11″W and 650 cubic inches / 10L
- Main panel of bag is a durable sandwich of 1 Ω layers of 18oz. canvas, thin padding, and an off-white canvas liner for a brighter interior
- Bottom reinforced with a riveted HDPE plate to keep bag from sagging under load
- Exterior lashing points (extra straps not included)
- Detachable reflective tabs
- Interior key/wallet pocket