Commuter Backpack, White
Item #: 01150W
Function? Fashion? Or Both?
Messenger bags are great, but with two straps to distribute the load, a backpack is often a more comfortable option for longer rides or heavier loads. For 2010, the Banjo Brothers subtle, understated waterproof black backpack is being augmented with the addition of a sporty version in white.
The ballistic nylon outer has been replaced with a tough-as-nails truck tarp material with a black ballistic nylon bottom. The new white bag is based upon the same design as the 1500 cubic inch Banjo Brothers Waterproof Cycling Backpack which set the standard for an affordable, durable waterproof cycling specific backpack. The smart 2-layer design puts an outer shell of tarp material and ballistic nylon to take the abuse and on the inside a welded-seam replaceable liner completes the package. The roll-top design seals off the bag’s contents. The advantage of this system is, should the liner ever be compromised, it is fully replaceable and ballistic nylon and truck tarp wear like iron.
- Medium – 1500 Cubic inches / 17″ Tall x 12″ Wide x 8″ deep
- Waterproof 2-layer design: outer tarp material wears like iron; replaceable waterproof liner keeps contents dry in a downpour (will not keep water out if submerged, in case underwater-riding is your hobby).
- Wide padded straps distribute load more evenly than messenger bags
- Sits lower on the back than standard backpacks to reduce blind spots
- Chest strap and removable waist strap for stability
- Large reflective stripes and tab for safety light
- 2 quick-access side pockets
- Shoulder strap mounted cell phone holder