500 more cubic inches larger than our medium sized waterproof commuter backpack, the bag opens up a variety of hauling options for those commuters who cannot resist bringing it all. (And that means you). The same great two layer design keeps everything on the inside snug and dry while the ballistic nylon shell takes all the abuse. A freshly re-designed liner is stronger than previous versions and totally replaceable for about the same cost as a good sixer of brew. 2000 cubic inches. ** Newest accessory pouch version fits phones (or phone inside a case) up to 5.25" x 2.75" x 0.75"
Green Laker tested this bag in 2010. You can read the review of the Banjo Brothers Large waterproof commuter backpack here.
- Weight: 3.31 lbs
- Dimensions: 20″ H x 12.5″ L x 8″ W
- Capacity: 2000 cubic inches / 32.8 liters
- Waterproof 2-layer design: outer ballistic nylon layer wears like iron; replaceable waterproof liner keeps contents dry in a downpour
- A comfortable alternative to messenger bags – provides enough space for most commuters and students
- Wide padded straps distribute load more evenly than messenger bags
- Sits lower on the back than standard backpacks to reduce blind spots
- Quick-access side pocket fits mini-U lock
- Angled tab for safety light so that light faces back while riding
- Large reflective stripes
- Shoulder strap mounted cell phone holder
Product Dimensions | Installation Instructions | Warranty