We have a handful of limited-edition Backpacks with 30 Days of Biking logo embroidered on the flap.
WHY DO CYCLISTS LOVE THIS WATERPROOF BACKPACK? IT STARTS WITH DURABILITY. THEN, ABSOLUTELY, FOR SURE IT'S 100% WATERPROOF DESIGN. LASTLY, ITS VERSATILITY, SPACIOUSNESS, AND VALUE.
Messenger bags are great, but with two straps to distribute the load, a backpack is often a more comfortable option for longer rides or heavier loads. Unfortunately, your options have either been student backpacks that leak like a sieve, sit up too high, or cost a fortune. We designed our cycling-specific backpack with a full welded waterproof liner that is removable and replaceable if it is punctured.
About the two-layer design: The interior liner forms a waterproof cocoon inside the bag. This means the interior of the bag is one giant cavity. The pros are - this will fit almost any load you throw at it. If you are the type of person who wants a lot of interior pockets and organization, you should check out our Metro Backpacks.
Bike commuters have long respected the combination of value and performance the Banjo Brothers Cycling Backpack offers. It fits a wide range of riders. Unisex design. Fits female riders 5' 2" and up. For female riders who need a smaller pack, check out the Banjo Brothers Metro Backpack or the Metro Compact.
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
- Dimensions: 17″ H x 11.5″ L x 8″ W
- Capacity: 1500 cubic inches / 24.6 liters
- Waterproof 2-layer design: outer ballistic nylon layer wears like iron; replaceable waterproof liner keeps contents dry in a downpour
- A comfortable alternative to messenger bags – provides enough space for most commuters and students
- Wide padded straps distribute the load more evenly than messenger bags
- Sits lower on the back than standard backpacks to reduce blind spots
- Quick-access side pocket fits mini-U lock
- Angled tab for safety light so that light faces back while riding
- Large reflective stripes
- Shoulder strap mounted cell phone holder
- This backpack is available in black, white or red.
Product Dimensions | Installation Instructions | Warranty