Bike Bento Boxes Were Originally Designed For Triathletes. The Banjo Brothers Changed History.
This is the same great bag as our 01062 Top Tube Bag, but it has a rogue retailer's logo embroidered on the side of the bag. Why are we selling these? Sometimes it was a retailer that changed its mind after ordering them, sometimes we put the wrong logo on them, sometimes a retailer no longer existed by the time we processed the order. Oh, well. Sh*t happens, right?
Like Bikes? Like Snacks? This Is The Bicycle Bag For You.
The history of this bicycle bag is rich and compelling. (Hat-Tip to former Fiskars product manager Eric Juergens who provided over a decade of guffaws with that line to explain the features of a product he was trying to justify making.) Rocky and Rory, the dynamic duo of bicycles and knife sharpening of Val's Cyclery asked us to add it to our product line, not for their skinny, aero-bar loving customers, but as a place to store snacks and keys for average Joes and Janes who ride bikes. Banjo Eric famously rides the Almanzo 100 each rear and dumps a couple bags of chews right into the bag for trash-free, super-fast snacking.
Fix The Bag With A Sharpie and Save.
Anyway, folks, these are 1st quality bags and are NOT defective in any way. If you don't like the logo, just color them in with a black permanent marker. It makes the logo blend into the background fabric color. Sold as-is.
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Dimensions: 6.25″ L x 2″ W x 3.25″ H
- Capacity: 41 cubic inches / 0.67 liters
- 840 denier nylon fabric with padded and lined interior
- Rubber-backed frame straps are secure and gentle on bike’s finish
- Interior key clip and reflective piping
- Clear flap helps keep your stuff dry and allows full view of contents
- Plenty of room for race tools/food, or camera, phone, etc.
Product Dimensions | Installation Instructions | Warranty