It's not a bike. It's a machine.
One of our more popular panniers simply because of its versatility. It’s like a deluxe grocery pannier, only it’s so much more. This is a great bag for errands, commuting (drop your briefcase right inside), and visiting your favorite market. The easy-on and off mounting, long handles and a shoulder strap make it convenient to bring inside, and a large cinch-down flap keeps your stuff covered on the road. 1500 cubic inches. Imported.
Read about the Banjo Brothers Market Pannier on Gear Patrol.
New for 2021 - universal "J" hook attachment does not require use of dropout hook for installation. The basic installation instruction are still applicable, though the "J" hook can be attached directly to the rack. There might be older inventory in circulation with the triangle ring attachment. We are no longer stocking that configuration.
- Weight: 2.9 lbs
- Dimensions: 13.5″ L x 8″ W x 15″ H
- Capacity: 1500 cubic inches / 24.5 liters
- Sold as: single pannier
- Includes a small silver drop-out hook for quick, easy, sturdy attachment to the bike frame.
- Load grocery bags into it, or bring it inside – includes long handles and wide shoulder strap
- Heavy-duty HDPE frame on back and bottom to prevent sagging
- Ballistic reinforcement panels in all wear areas
- Can be used as a utility pannier for commuting and other errands
- Cinch-down flap keeps load covered and secure
- Side straps adjust support and fold pannier closed when not used
- Inside zipper pocket for keys and cash
- New J-hook attaches directly to the rack.
Product Dimensions | Installation Instructions | Warranty