Why do they call you "old-school?" 'Cause you ain't got no class! Twin saddlebag panniers are old-school. And this juicy red set from Banjo Brothers is no different. The one-piece saddlebag design is easy-on and easy-off. It’s ideal for commuting or a weekend trip to a nearby bed and breakfast. The bags are low-profile, so they won’t slow you down.
Bonus Information: The Banjo Brothers 01090 saddlebag pannier will fit a wide e-bike rack up to 6.5". The fit will be snug, but the bag owner can trim 1/4" off the internal p.e. board stiffener to create an extra 1/2" slack. File this under - "the more you know."
- Weight 3.13 lbs
- Dimensions: 14" L x 4" W x 14.5" H (each side)
- Capacity: 1500 cubic inches
- Ripstop fabric with ballistic on the high-wear inside faces
- One piece design is great for commuters
- Single strap to attach or remove panniers
- Includes two small silver dropout hooks for which can be used to secure the pannier to the bike frame.
- 360 degree reflective accents
Product Dimensions | Installation Instructions | Warranty