That boy ain't right! These genuine Banjo Brothers Pannier Backpacks are brand-spanking new but feature a cosmetic defect. The tough-as-nails truck tarp where it comes into contact with the bag's stiffener features a unique, but unfortunate yellowing. Save $49.99.
The yellowing is purely cosmetic and only impacts the pannier side. There are several unique ways to hide the defect. One way is to decorate the bag with garden-variety Sharpies. We also believe Krylon's spray paint for vinyl will work and could make for some fun and fabulous bag hacks. Sold as is.
Note: your monitor calibration may exaggerate the yellow of the blemish. That said, there's no hiding it is noticeable which is why it's being sold for this ridiculously low price.
- Weight: 3.0 lbs
- Dimensions: 15.5" H x 11.5" L x 6.75"D
- Capacity: 1150 Cubic Inches / 19 liters
- White is "tarp" non-woven fabric. Resists dirt and cleans up easily with soap and water
- Two-layer design with the ballistic outer layer and welded-seam liner that is fully replaceable
- Flap pockets and side pockets
- Reflective piping and striping
- Places for flashing lights on the pannier and backpack sides
- Outer quick-access flap pocket and two side pockets
- Included handle and two backpack straps
Product Dimensions | Installation Instructions | Warranty