That boy ain't right! These genuine Banjo Brothers Pannier Backpacks are brand-spanking new but feature a cosmetic defect. The tough-as-nails truck tarp where it comes into contact with the bag's stiffener features a unique, but unfortunate yellowing. Save $49.99.
The yellowing is purely cosmetic and only impacts the pannier side. There are several unique ways to hide the defect. One way is to decorate the bag with garden-variety Sharpies. We also believe Krylon's spray paint for vinyl will work and could make for some fun and fabulous bag hacks. Sold as is.
Note: your monitor calibration may exaggerate the yellow of the blemish. That said, there's no hiding it is noticeable which is why it's being sold for this ridiculously low price.
The best place to buy on-sale bicycle bags is Big Eric's Bargain Bin.
- Weight: 3.0 lbs
- Dimensions: 15.5" H x 11.5" L x 6.75"D
- Capacity: 1150 Cubic Inches / 19 liters
- White is "tarp" non-woven fabric. Resists dirt and cleans up easily with soap and water
- Two-layer design with the ballistic outer layer and welded-seam liner that is fully replaceable
- Flap pockets and side pockets
- Reflective piping and striping
- Places for flashing lights on the pannier and backpack sides
- Outer quick-access flap pocket and two side pockets
- Included handle and two backpack straps
Product Dimensions | Installation Instructions | Warranty