YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A CYCLIST TO LOVE THIS T-SHIRT. IT'S A NOT-SO-SUBTLE HOMAGE TO THE GREAT STATE OF MINNESOTA, HOME OF THE DYNAMIC DUO OF BIKE BAGS, THE BANJO BROTHERS.
Hands down this is the nicest Banjo Brothers t-shirt ever made. For years we didn't take ourselves seriously enough to print on a truly great shirt. (Hence the name, MN Nice) But when Banjo Craig threw down this Minnesota-Centric version of the Banjo Brothers logo, we said, f*ck it, we're going all in.The color is "cardinal", and the shirt is "heathered" which refers to interwoven yarns of mixed colors. It produces flecks of an alternate color, a sort off-white, separating it from the pack of hum-drum t-shirts. Rich looking enough to wear on a first date. Softer than a well broken-in Brooks saddle. Don't deny yourself. Available in Men's Small through Double-X. Quantities are limited. (Also available in a women's specific cut and a unisex hoodie.)
- Fabric laundered, 4.3 oz., 60/40 combed ringspun cotton/polyester
- Set-in CVC 1x1 baby rib collar
- Screen Printed in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- The softest, smoothest, best-looking T-shirt available anywhere.
- Available in men's: S, M, L, XL and 2X
Women's Sizing | Men's Sizing | Warranty