The fastest conversion from backpack to pannier, and the most affordable Backpack Pannier on the market. Cyclists everywhere can rejoice. No stupid gimmicks. Converts from a pannier to a backpack in seconds. The pannier hooks end up opposite the rider's back, making the backpack more comfortable.
Not many people know just how stubborn Banjo Eric is. Maybe it's the German in him but for two-plus years, he steadfastly refused to launch a pannier that converts to a backpack into the Banjo Brothers line until the comfort and functionality were 1000% perfect. You my friends will be the benefactor of his dogged determination to make a better mousetrap. Imported.
HOW DOES IT WORK? Remove the pannier from the bike. Unhook the panniers main flap and reverse it over the pannier hooks and use the side-release buckles to secure it in place. Backpack straps will be revealed. Put the backpack straps over your shoulders, adjust and you're ready to go. WATCH BANJO ERIC DEMONSTRATE THE CONVERSION.
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
- Dimensions: 15.5" H x 11.5" L x 6.75"D
- Capacity: 1100 Cubic Inches / 19 liters
- What size laptop will this bag fit? 10.5" x 16" (generally 15" laptops)
- Sold as: single pannier
- Two-layer design with ballistic outer layer and welded-seam liner that is fully replaceable.
- What does the inside of the bag look like? This photo shows the cavernous interior of Banjo Brothers Waterproof Backpack Pannier
- What will it hold? Generally, this is an ideal bag for bike commuters. It holds extra shoes, lunch, change of clothes, and your computer.
- Flap pockets and side pockets
- Reflective piping and striping
- Places for flashing lites on the pannier and backpack sides
- Outer quick-access flap pocket and two side pockets
- Included handle and two backpack straps
Product Dimensions | Installation Instructions | Warranty