Banjo Brothers Return Policy
What items are returnable?
- All items with the exception of gift-cards, some replacement parts, custom repairs and promotional items. Returns must be within 30 days of fulfillment of your shipment
- We do not offer exchanges
- Customers pay the cost of returns, unless they received the wrong item or of they were shipped a damaged or defective item.
- All items must in original condition (unused)
- Apparel and bags must be unwashed, not used and unworn
- Items must contain all original packaging
- Exchanges may require a return of the original item and the placement of a new order.
- Banjo Brothers cannot accept or process returns for items not purchased from Banjo Brothers. (For example, if you bought a bag online from somewhere else, returns are subject to that retailer's terms and conditions.)
What items are non-refundable?
- Free gifts or promotional items
- Items marked on the Banjo Brothers website as non-returnable
- Banjo Brothers does have a comprehensive Warranty and Repair Service. If you have questions about this process and to learn if you qualify, please read the Warranty Policy for additional clarification.
Are there any charges for return?
- There are no charges for returns
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable unless the item arrived with a defect prior to use or we shipped you the wrong item.
- You are responsible for return shipping charges
How do I return?
- Enter your order number and email address* in the fields above and click Start a Return.
- Please Note: the Banjo Brothers system allows you to place an order with a cell phone number instead of an e-mail. If there is no e-mail associated with the order number you won't be able to use the self-serve return portal. That sucks. You should have just provided an email when you placed the order. Please Contact Us, and we will assist you with initiating the return by populating your account with an email. Please include your order number and the e-mail address you would like to use to manage your return.
- Returns without and RMA number and prior authorization from Banjo Brothers will not be accepted. They will be be rejected and you will recieve no refund.
- Follow the screen instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days. Please note - when we accept the return we've sent your money back to you. However, some credit cards and banks take longer to process returns. Once you have recieved conformation from Banjo Brothers, we have completed our process. The rest will be up to your financial institutions.
Are You FAQUING Kidding me?
Frequently Asked Questions
What size rack tubing will your pannier hooks accomodate?
The newly designed pannier hooks will fit rack rubing up to 16MM. For bikes with larger tubing, there may be creative workarounds and we encourage all riders to make friends with their local bike shop mechanic.
My Pannier bungie retention has come un-tied what do I do?
First, don't cry. If you can tie a simple overhand knot, it's easy to get your pannier back in working order.
Does Your Saddlebag Pannier Work With e-bike racks?
The Banjo Brothers 01090 saddlebag pannier will fit a wide e-bike rack up to 6.5". The fit will be snug, but the bag owner can trim 1/4" off the internal p.e. board stiffener to create an extra 1/2" slack. File this under - "the more you know."