Banjo Brothers Waterproof Cycling Pannier
Banjo Brothers Free Shipping Code
You can’t use rain as an excuse not to ride anymore. This reasonably-priced waterproof pannier is perfect for wet commutes and trips around town. The rugged nylon exterior fends off wear and tear while the welded-seam liner keeps the contents dry. The liner is also removable for dry weather and replaceable. 1000 cubic inches. Imported.
Notes: Painted steel hooks are designed to fit rack tubing up to 16mm - which covers most aftermarket rear cargo racks. A great solution/hack for e-bikes or other racks with extra-stout, larger than 16mm tubing, is to add a smaller secondary rail. Here's a photo of a smaller piece of tubing bolted to the prime rear cargo rack. This is a clean, secure means of attaching a pannier to a rear bicycle cargo rack with oversized tubing.
The universal "J" hook attachment does not require use of dropout hook for installation. The basic installation instruction are still applicable, though the "J" hook can be attached directly to the rack. There might be older inventory in circulation with the triangle ring attachment. We are no longer stocking that configuration.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 14" H x 12" L x 7" W
- Fits 12-16mm rack tubing
- Capacity: 1000 cubic inches / 16.4 liters
- What size laptop will it fit? 10.5" x 16" (generally 15" laptops)
- Rugged 840 denier nylon outer layer with welded-seam waterproof liner
- Durable and convenient roll-top closure
- Adjustable quick-attach elastic attachment with universal J-hook
- 360 degree reflective accents
- D-Rings and shoulder strap included