Grocery Pannier Banjo Brothers
Banjo Brothers Free Shipping Code
Banjo Brothers Grocery Pannier Is The Best Pannier To Shop For Groceries When You're On Your Bicycle
One of the most versatile panniers on the market. The classic grocery bag pannier (or sometimes called a grocery pannier) is sized to fit a standard brown paper grocery bag. The open-top design allows you to carry a wide variety of loads. Sturdy steel internal frame. This is best-made, value-priced grocery bag, or grocery pannier on the market. This bag will revolutionize the way you use your bike. Turns an ordinary bicycle with a rack into an "errand-crushing machine." Get groceries, bring the kids to the beach, go on a picnic with your sweetie. This bag can help you do it all. 1100 cubic inches (13″ L x 8″ W x 11.5″ H). This pannier fits standard grocery bags like a glove. It works equally well with plastic bags, or even by itself with the built-in shoulder strap. Panniers fold flat when you aren’t carrying your dinner and are built to last. Also available in cotton canvas. Sold as a single pannier.
New for 2021 - universal "J" hook attachment does not require use of dropout hook for installation. The basic installation instruction are still applicable, though the "J" hook can be attached directly to the rack. There might be older inventory in circulation with the triangle ring attachment. We are no longer stocking that configuration.
Features & Benefits
- Weight: 2.9 lbs
- Dimensions: 13″ L x 8″ W x 11.5″ H) or 1 brown paper grocery bag
- Capacity: 1100 cubic inches / 18 liters
- Sold as: single pannier
- Ripstop front and sides with ballistic fabric in high-wear areas
- Adjustable quick-attach elastic attachment with J-Hook. No longer requires the optional dropout hook
- Plated-steel frame and rigid polymer liner prevent sagging
- Includes shoulder strap and handles; great for shopping
- Hooks fit racks up to 16mm
- Find more information about installation, rear racks and other helpful tips in our FAQ section.