500 more cubic inches larger than our medium sized waterproof commuter backpack, the bag opens up a variety of hauling options for those commuters who cannot resist bringing it all. (And that means you). The same great two-layer design keeps everything on the inside snug and dry while the ballistic nylon shell takes all the abuse. A freshly re-designed liner is stronger than previous versions and totally replaceable for about the same cost as a good sixer of brew. 2000 cubic inches. ** Newest accessory pouch version fits phones (or phone inside a case) up to 5.25" x 2.75" x 0.75"
Green Laker tested this bag in 2010. You can read the review of the Banjo Brothers Large waterproof commuter backpack here.
- Weight: 3.31 lbs
- Dimensions: 20″ H x 12.5″ L x 8″ W
- Capacity: 2000 cubic inches / 32.8 liters
- Waterproof 2-layer design: outer ballistic nylon layer wears like iron; replaceable waterproof liner keeps contents dry in a downpour
- A comfortable alternative to messenger bags – provides enough space for most commuters and students
- Wide padded straps distribute load more evenly than messenger bags
- Sits lower on the back than standard backpacks to reduce blind spots
- Quick-access side pocket fits mini-U lock
- Angled tab for safety light so that light faces back while riding
- Large reflective stripes
- Shoulder strap mounted cell phone holder
Product Dimensions | Installation Instructions | Warranty