Big red. Not just an iconic '70s era chewing gum - it's also the Banjo Brothers' largest backpack, the 2000 cubic-incher, designed to haul everything you've got, them some more There are some bike commuters who want to haul it all - lunch, laptop, shoes, rain gear, and still have enough room to pick up a sixer or some groceries on the way home. This is your cycling backpack. Banjo Brothers uses a distinct two-layer design for their backpacks. A tough outer layer takes all the abuse. We sew in a few pockets for the essentials: u-lock, water bottle, a flap pocket with hook and loop closure for your wallet, and a zippered pocket for valuables. The inside of the bag is one huge waterproof cavern. When the bag is rolled closed and sealed, it is impenetrable from moisture. A freshly re-designed liner is stronger than previous versions and totally replaceable for about the same cost as a good sixer of brew. Newest accessory pouch version fits phones (or phone inside a case) up to 5.25" x 2.75" x 0.75." Imported.
- Weight: 3.31 lbs
- Dimensions: 20″ H x 12.5″ L x 8″ W
- Capacity: 2000 cubic inches / 32.8 liters
- Waterproof 2-layer design: outer ballistic nylon layer wears like iron; replaceable waterproof liner keeps contents dry in a downpour
- A comfortable alternative to messenger bags – provides enough space for most commuters and students. Our largest backpack.
- Wide padded straps distribute load more evenly than messenger bags
- Sits lower on the back than standard backpacks to reduce blind spots
- Quick-access side pocket fits mini-U lock
- Angled tab for safety light so that light faces back while riding
- Large reflective stripes
- Shoulder strap mounted cell phone holder
Product Dimensions | Installation Instructions | Warranty