It's not a bike. It's a machine.
One of our more popular panniers simply because of it's versatility. It’s like a deluxe grocery pannier, only it’s so much more. This is a great bag for errands, commuting (drop your briefcase right inside), and visiting your favorite market. The easy-on and off mounting, long handles and a shoulder strap make it convenient to bring inside, and a large cinch-down flap keeps your stuff covered on the road. 1500 cubic inches. Imported.
Read about the Banjo Brothers Market Pannier on Gear Patrol.
- Weight: 2.9 lbs
- Dimensions: 13.5″ L x 8″ W x 15″ H
- Capacity: 1500 cubic inches / 24.5 liters
- Sold as: single pannier
- Includes a small silver drop-out hook for quick, easy, sturdy attachment to the bike frame.
- Load grocery bags into it, or bring it inside – includes long handles and wide shoulder strap
- Heavy-duty HDPE frame on back and bottom to prevent sagging
- Ballistic reinforcement panels in all wear areas
- Can be used as a utility pannier for commuting and other errands
- Cinch-down flap keeps load covered and secure
- Side straps adjust support and fold pannier closed when not used
- Inside zipper pocket for keys and cash
Product Dimensions | Installation Instructions | Warranty