For years bike commuters longed for a simple, affordable pannier which converts to a backpack that's comfortable, affordable and doesn't compromise function. Banjo Brothers has finally delivered.
Not many people know just how stubborn Banjo Eric is. Maybe it's the German in him but for two plus years he steadfastly refused to launch a a pannier that converts to a backpack into the Banjo Brothers line until the comfort and functionality were 100% perfect. You my friends will be the benefactor of his dogged determination to make a better mousetrap.
You want the truth? Can you handle the truth? Watch Banjo Eric in action as be demonstrates the Banjo Brothers Backpack Pannier.
- Weight: 3.00 lbs
- Dimensions: 15.5" H x 11.5" L x 6.75"D
- Capacity: 1150 Cubic Inches / 19 liters
- What size laptop will this bag fit? 10.5" x 16" (generally 15" laptops)
- Sold as: single pannier
- Two-layer design with ballistic outer layer and welded-seam liner that is fully replaceable
- Flap pockets and side pockets
- Reflective piping and striping
- Places for flashing lights on the pannier and backpack sides
- Outer quick-access flap pocket and two side pockets
- Included handle and two backpack straps
Product Dimensions | Installation Instructions | Warranty